Borussias success in the domestic arena is not new. The team has always managed to win the Bundesliga, the Champions League and the Europa League. However, the team’s success in Germany is not so spectacular, because the team is not that strong in the country. The main rival of Dortmund is Bayern Munich. The last time the teams met in the Bundesliga was in the summer of 2013. The match was very interesting, because Bayern Munich was much stronger than Borussia.
The new season of the Bundesliga is already in full swing. The fixtures of the championship are already available on the website of sports statistics. The new season promises to be a real test for the Borussia Dortmund. The club has a very good chance of winning the title. The first matches of the new season are already very interesting. The Borussia will have to play against the following opponents:
* Borussia Mönchengladbach;
* Werder Bremen.
The team”s rivals are not the best, but it is still possible for it to win.
Bayer Leverkusen fixtures
In the summer, the club had a great transfer campaign. The most notable transfers were:
1. Matthias Ginter. The German goalkeeper is a good choice for the position. The goalkeeper can be used in a number of positions.
2. Javi Martinez. The Spanish defender is a great addition to the team. The player is a versatile player, who can play in several positions. He can also play as a defender.
3. Thomas Eichin. The young German defender is an excellent choice for a defender who is expected to play in the number 10 position.
4. Niko Kovac. The Serbian defender is also a good option for the number 11 position. He is a player who can provide support to the goalkeeper.
5. Lukas Fabianski. The midfielder is a nice addition to a team that needs to play with a high level.
6. Mario Götze. The Danish midfielder is another good option. The talented player can play as an attacking midfielder.
7. Marco Reus. The Brazilian striker is a really good option, because he can play both as a striker and as a midfielder. The striker can also be used as a number 9.
8. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The French player is another option for a striker. The footballer can be played as a winger.
9. Christian Pulisic. The Canadian player is an interesting option for an attacking player. The winger can also provide support for the goalkeeper and the number 9 position.
The club has already managed to sign a number players who can be considered as a main trump card of the club. The following players can be mentioned:
· Jadon Sancho;
In addition, the following players are also good options for the team:
However, the most important trump card for the club is the selection of the main trump cards. The selection of these trump cards is one of the most difficult tasks for the management of the team, because it is necessary to choose the trump cards that will not only be able to win, but also to be able not to lose.
All Bundesliga fixtures
Now, the football season is in full flow. The Bundesliga is the most popular championship in the world. It is also the most expensive championship. The average cost of the ticket for the matches of this championship is about 5-6 thousand euros. The teams that have won the German championship for the last time are:
Now the teams have a great opportunity to win it. The matches of Bundesliga are always interesting, and the teams are able to demonstrate their maximum.
It is now much easier to follow the Bundesliga fixtures. The website of the sports statistics provides the results of the matches. The results of Bundesliga fixtures are available to the users in a convenient format. The users can find the results in the following sections:
o Results by team;
o Results by player;
The results section is very useful, because now the users can quickly find the information about the matches that are held in the championship.
Main trump cards of the teams
The main trump of the clubs is the choice of the trump card. The trump cards are the following:
iv. Attacking players.
These trump cards can be chosen by the management. The management of a club can choose the following trump cards:
a. A goalkeeper;
d. Attacking player.
This is a very difficult decision, because each of the players has his own trump card, which is very important for the success of the game.